Our goals include supporting the Armenian population in need; providing resource to cover basic needs, and to realize social and cultural projects. The foundation seeks to achieve the objectives by acquiring funds. The activities include:
- Purchasing food packages and school essentials in Armenia;
- Obtaining, collecting and sending clothes and toys;
- Arrange for day care facilities to be able to provide temporary vacation opportunities for (disabled) children from orphanages. As well as organizing and realizing various projects and workshops that relate to children and the elderly;
- Establishing and maintaining contacts between Armenian and Dutch families;
- Organizing charity concerts, exhibitions and other cultural and sporting events to raise awareness and funds.